Our CRM solution for equipment dealers, device manufacturers, service providers, and rental companies is focused at empowering your sales and customer service functions with complete visibility of all customer facing processes and activities relating to selling and hiring of capital equipment, devices, and associated services.
Based on best-of-class Microsoft Dynamics 365, it offers a rich feature-set supporting the unique requirements of the equipment industry within the key functional areas of Equipment Sales, Aftermarket Support, and Rental. A significant business benefit of our solution is, that it is a shift away from the transactional approach to how line of business applications traditionally work, and a move towards a process centric user-experience.
Key features include:
- Equipment tracking and management for serialised equipment and devices.
- Project lead integration to BCI Australia’s market-leading construction information database.
- Elaborate sales pipeline management from project lead thru to confirmed order.
- Quotation management and quote-to-order functionality.
- Print to email functionality for consistent and seamless proposal generation.
- Case management and customer care functionality.
- Call planning and appointment auto-scheduling functionality based on account visit frequency and preferred weekday of visit.
- Territory management functionality automatically assigning correct team members based on location, type, or any other customer criteria.
- Key account planning and KPI reporting functionality.
- Revenue & KPI rollup for key entities like accounts, projects & opportunities.
- External sales statistics import for detailed sales analysis within CRM.